D. Edward Mitchell 16:00, 14 April 2020 (UTC) Hello World! groupKOS Developer Share UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Parallelogram Lift Table Project
- A parallelogram lift table differs from a more common scissor lift table.
- A compression screw operates at mid-height to horizontally
- As the middle levers compress/lengthen, the top raises/lowers while the top and bottom corner attachments remain fixed.
- Workshop uses
- Outfeed/infeed table for machining and woodworking
- Moving deliveries from curb side to workbench
- Work-side layout-surface at an adjustable ergonomic height on wheels
Watch for developments any year now.
Handy math needed for parametric modeling a Parallelogram Lift Table Project
The intersection points of lift table levers of fixed length are calculated for drawing parameters to specify table height (etc) and animate lift table movements.
- adjustable iron apothecary table
- Medium adjustable iron apothecary table